Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meet PhotoFiltre.

The program that I use to make graphics is called 'PhotoFiltre', and it looks like this:
I've been using this program for a long time, more than three years, so I know what I'm talking about.
At first I used the simple PhotoFiltre, but then I found PhotoFiltre Studio X. Been using it ever since, and it looks like this:
There are only a few differences between the two: PF Studio X has brushes and more features, and it uses layers, which, if you ask me, is a very good thing.
You can download it from HERE.
Now I'm not going to start explaining what each tool is; I believe that the best way to learn is to test them.
And now you can ask me why. Why do I use PF Studio instead of Photoshop, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro or any other much better program.
The answer is simple: I've tried them, and I don't like them. They're too complicated for my simple mind.
I'm learning how to make banners in GIMP.
I sometimes use Dreamlight Photo Editor and PhotoInstrument. Dreamlight is good if you want to add special effects to your image, and PhotoInstrument is good to change hair color, add make-up, etc.
I used PI to make this out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment