Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Recs.

Howdy! These are this week's recs. These stories were chosen by me, given that it's the first 'Weekly Recs' and nobody has submitted any fics through the Rec Submission Form.

Jasper Fics of the week
Porcelain People by ur.new.bestfriend.XD - because it was updated today and it's totally confusing, but really very good.
Torturing Me by fightforAllTheWrongReasons - it was inspired by a banner I made and it's just so good!
Saint and Saviour by Jasper1863Hale - it's one of the few slash stories I read and I love it!
Vamp Fics of the week
Monster by The.Bloody White.Wolf.xoxo - because it's very well written and I believe it deserves some attention, given that the author has been harassing me to add the story to my community and give her my opinion about it.
Wolf Fics of the week
How Quickly is Forever by Willow2883 - I beta'd a chapter of this story through PTB, and I must say that it's something different. Very well written and original, because I've never read something like this.
Human Fics of the week
Wisp by Cris - because it's like The Vampire in the Basement, but in human edition and a little bit different. Like, totally different. But it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment